Updated Feb 20, 2013 - 6:12 am
Report: Knicks showing interest in Jermaine O'Neal, Raptors in on Sebastian Telfair
But all is not quiet on the trade front.
According to Broussard, the Suns might actually be sellers before Thursday's NBA trade deadline.
Sources: Knicks showing strong interest in Phx's Jermaine O'Neal...Phx also talking w/Toronto about moving Sebastian Telfair— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) February 20, 2013
O'Neal signed a one-year deal with Phoenix in August and has been a pleasant surprise in 2012-13. In 38 games, the 17-year veteran has averaged 7.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.2 blocks per game off the bench.
The addition of O'Neal makes sense for a veteran-laden team like the Knicks, as does the idea of Telfair moving up north.
Earlier this month, the Raptors sent point guard Jose Calderon to the Detroit Pistons in a three-team deal that netted them Rudy Gay.
Telfair, now in his second season with the Suns, has seen his minutes drastically decrease since interim head coach Lindsey Hunter took over back in January. The eight-year pro has played in just six of the team's last 13 games.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.