Updated Feb 20, 2013 - 6:12 am
Report: Knicks showing interest in Jermaine O'Neal, Raptors in on Sebastian Telfair
But all is not quiet on the trade front.
According to Broussard, the Suns might actually be sellers before Thursday's NBA trade deadline.
Sources: Knicks showing strong interest in Phx's Jermaine O'Neal...Phx also talking w/Toronto about moving Sebastian Telfair— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) February 20, 2013
O'Neal signed a one-year deal with Phoenix in August and has been a pleasant surprise in 2012-13. In 38 games, the 17-year veteran has averaged 7.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.2 blocks per game off the bench.
The addition of O'Neal makes sense for a veteran-laden team like the Knicks, as does the idea of Telfair moving up north.
Earlier this month, the Raptors sent point guard Jose Calderon to the Detroit Pistons in a three-team deal that netted them Rudy Gay.
Telfair, now in his second season with the Suns, has seen his minutes drastically decrease since interim head coach Lindsey Hunter took over back in January. The eight-year pro has played in just six of the team's last 13 games.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t