Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 2:45 pm
Report: Josh Smith to Suns for Gortat 'unlikely'
Now what the Suns would have to part with to land the 27-year-old remains to be seen, but ESPN NBA insider Chris Broussard says one idea is unlikely.
U never say never but source close to situation says Josh Smith to Phx 4 Gortat-headlined package is unlikely— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) February 19, 2013
Gortat has been rumored to be on the block and he does hold some value, so it's understandable that any deal for Smith may include the 29-year-old center. However, if the Hawks are looking for more -- including some of Phoenix's coveted and tightly-protected draft picks -- they may have to go looking for a deal elsewhere.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.