Report: Phoenix Suns interested in acquiring Iman Shumpert from Knicks
According to Yahoo.com, the Phoenix Suns have serious interest in New York Knicks guard Iman Shumpert.
The Suns are willing to give New York a package that includes forward Jared Dudley and possibly a future first-round pick for Shumpert, but the Knicks have so far shown no inclination to do such a deal, sources said.
Shumpert returned to the Knicks in January after suffering a tear in his left cruciate ligament in the team's first game of last year's playoffs.
In his second season, Shumpert has averaged 5.6 points and 3.3 rebounds in 11 games.
The Suns have reportedly had scouts watching Shumpert the past week.
Dudley still has three years and $12.8 million left on his contract with the Suns. He has averaged 11.8 points and 3.6 rebounds this year.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.