Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 10:43 am
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett, 24, averaged 15.1 points, 7.4 assists and 1.7 steals in seven games for the Jam. He shot 46.1 percent from the field and made 10-of-16 three-point attempts. The team went 6-1 with Garrett in the lineup.
In comparison, Suns' first round pick Kendall Marshall averaged 9.6 points and 7.6 assists per game in a D-League stint, shooting 31 percent from the field while making 6-of-27 three point-attempts.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.