Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 10:43 am
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett, 24, averaged 15.1 points, 7.4 assists and 1.7 steals in seven games for the Jam. He shot 46.1 percent from the field and made 10-of-16 three-point attempts. The team went 6-1 with Garrett in the lineup.
In comparison, Suns' first round pick Kendall Marshall averaged 9.6 points and 7.6 assists per game in a D-League stint, shooting 31 percent from the field while making 6-of-27 three point-attempts.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.