Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 10:43 am
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett, 24, averaged 15.1 points, 7.4 assists and 1.7 steals in seven games for the Jam. He shot 46.1 percent from the field and made 10-of-16 three-point attempts. The team went 6-1 with Garrett in the lineup.
In comparison, Suns' first round pick Kendall Marshall averaged 9.6 points and 7.6 assists per game in a D-League stint, shooting 31 percent from the field while making 6-of-27 three point-attempts.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org