Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 10:43 am
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett, 24, averaged 15.1 points, 7.4 assists and 1.7 steals in seven games for the Jam. He shot 46.1 percent from the field and made 10-of-16 three-point attempts. The team went 6-1 with Garrett in the lineup.
In comparison, Suns' first round pick Kendall Marshall averaged 9.6 points and 7.6 assists per game in a D-League stint, shooting 31 percent from the field while making 6-of-27 three point-attempts.
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.