Goran Dragic vs. Steve Nash: Tale of the tape
|Goran Dragic||Steve Nash|
|14.2||Points per game||11.5|
|6.3||Assists per game||8.0|
|2.8||Rebounds per game||2.7|
|2.3||Turnovers per game||2.7|
|1.42||Steals per game||.76|
|.446||Field goal percentage||.523|
As Steve Nash makes his return to the Valley, many people will wonder if the Suns were right to let him go in the first place.
After all, the Suns are a paltry 15-30 on the season, fired their head coach, and generally seem to be heading in the wrong direction.
However, the man signed to replace Nash was Goran Dragic, and the 26-year-old has put together a decent year for the team, averaging career bests in points, rebounds and assists. Is he Nash? No. But then again, maybe the Suns are better off that way.
So who got the better end of this situation?
- Tim Kempton, Suns' Analyst - Wednesday June 19Suns' Analyst Tim Kempton joins Doug and Wolf to talk about the NBA Finals game six and if the Spurs
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday June 18Jared Dudley joins Doug and Wolf to talk NBA Finals.
- Jared Dudley, Suns' Forward - Tuesday June 11JD gives us his player's perspective on the NBA Finals.
- Brian Windhorst, NBA ESPN.com Writer - Friday June 7Brian Windhorst talks about Game 1 of the NBA Finals and what to expect from the rest of the series.
- Suns GM Ryan McDonough - Friday June 7The Suns GM talks about prospects Ben McLemore of Kansas and Victor Oladipo of Indiana.