Updated Jan 30, 2013 - 10:15 am
Goran Dragic vs. Steve Nash: Tale of the tape
|Goran Dragic||Steve Nash|
|14.2||Points per game||11.5|
|6.3||Assists per game||8.0|
|2.8||Rebounds per game||2.7|
|2.3||Turnovers per game||2.7|
|1.42||Steals per game||.76|
|.446||Field goal percentage||.523|
As Steve Nash makes his return to the Valley, many people will wonder if the Suns were right to let him go in the first place.
After all, the Suns are a paltry 15-30 on the season, fired their head coach, and generally seem to be heading in the wrong direction.
However, the man signed to replace Nash was Goran Dragic, and the 26-year-old has put together a decent year for the team, averaging career bests in points, rebounds and assists. Is he Nash? No. But then again, maybe the Suns are better off that way.
So who got the better end of this situation?
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 3Coach says the Suns know who they are, so who are they?