Phoenix Suns' Kendall Marshall shows excitement for upcoming retro jersey night
The Phoenix Suns are nearing their first retro jersey night of the season, and one member of the team can't contain his excitement.
Rookie Kendall Marshall sent out a picture of himself on Instagram sporting the Suns' black retro jersey.
The Suns are scheduled to wear the jerseys on January 30 against the Lakers and an additional nine times afterwards.
The jerseys are the Suns' alternate uniforms from the 1994-2000 seasons.
They are one of seven NBA teams who will participate in throwback jersey nights this season.
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Phoenix Suns enjoy brief break, ready to resume playing
- Suns Strokes: Suns scrape by in win vs. Raptors
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.