Phoenix Suns' Kendall Marshall shows excitement for upcoming retro jersey night
The Phoenix Suns are nearing their first retro jersey night of the season, and one member of the team can't contain his excitement.
Rookie Kendall Marshall sent out a picture of himself on Instagram sporting the Suns' black retro jersey.
The Suns are scheduled to wear the jerseys on January 30 against the Lakers and an additional nine times afterwards.
The jerseys are the Suns' alternate uniforms from the 1994-2000 seasons.
They are one of seven NBA teams who will participate in throwback jersey nights this season.
- Though surprised by Suns' success, Sarver didn't see tanking as a good option
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- GM: Eric Bledsoe will be a Phoenix Suns player 'for a long time'
- Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org