Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 8:42 am
Kevin Durant's highlight dunk on Marcin Gortat
But that's not what people are talking about. They're talking about Kevin Durant's monster dunk over Suns center Marcin Gortat with 2:23 to go in the ball game.
Durant finished with 41, but none better than the throw down on "The Polish Hammer". Let's also not lose sight of what K.D. did to his friend, Michael Beasley, at the top of the key. Ouch.
Almost as good as the dunk was Gortat's response.
"Well first of all, I was looking for my car keys under the basket," he said. "The funny thing is that when (Kendrick) Perkins was standing under the basket he looked at me and I looked at him and he said, 'I know how it feels. Listen it happens."
In case you need a refresher on what Perkins was talking about...
- Suns Strokes: Bench leads Phoenix to spirited comeback win in Denver
- Suns rally for 103-99 win over Nuggets
- Former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas arrested
- Suns coach Jeff Hornacek: 'These guys expect to win games'
- Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby: 'We already feel validated in terms of our performance'
- The DISH - December 20, 2013 - Friday December 20Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Friday December 20Lon Babby talks about the early season success and Jeff Hornacek.
- Miles Plumlee, Suns center - Thursday December 19The Suns are surprising everyone in a good way.
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Operations - Thursday December 19Reaction to Wednesday's loss to the Spurs and discusses the direction of the franchise.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 19Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Phoenix Suns