Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 8:42 am
Kevin Durant's highlight dunk on Marcin Gortat
But that's not what people are talking about. They're talking about Kevin Durant's monster dunk over Suns center Marcin Gortat with 2:23 to go in the ball game.
Durant finished with 41, but none better than the throw down on "The Polish Hammer". Let's also not lose sight of what K.D. did to his friend, Michael Beasley, at the top of the key. Ouch.
Almost as good as the dunk was Gortat's response.
"Well first of all, I was looking for my car keys under the basket," he said. "The funny thing is that when (Kendrick) Perkins was standing under the basket he looked at me and I looked at him and he said, 'I know how it feels. Listen it happens."
In case you need a refresher on what Perkins was talking about...
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.