Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 8:42 am
Kevin Durant's highlight dunk on Marcin Gortat
But that's not what people are talking about. They're talking about Kevin Durant's monster dunk over Suns center Marcin Gortat with 2:23 to go in the ball game.
Durant finished with 41, but none better than the throw down on "The Polish Hammer". Let's also not lose sight of what K.D. did to his friend, Michael Beasley, at the top of the key. Ouch.
Almost as good as the dunk was Gortat's response.
"Well first of all, I was looking for my car keys under the basket," he said. "The funny thing is that when (Kendrick) Perkins was standing under the basket he looked at me and I looked at him and he said, 'I know how it feels. Listen it happens."
In case you need a refresher on what Perkins was talking about...
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso