Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 8:30 am
Suns Strokes: Road struggles continue in loss to Bucks
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you Suns Strokes, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from the Suns' 108-99 loss to the Bucks on January 8.
Goran Dragic scored a team-high 21 points for the Suns and Jared Dudley added 18 in the loss.
Alvin Gentry's squad had an impressive first quarter where they scored 33 points on 64 percent shooting. Unfortunately, they couldn't maintain the momentum and came out cold to start the second quarter, missing nine straight shots.
The Suns lost their third straight game and fell to an abysmal 2-15 on the road this season.
Phoenix shot only 34 percent in the final three quarters combined.
The Suns couldn't contain Brandon Jennings, who finished the night with 29 points.
Phoenix has lost nine of their last 10 games. They've lost 10 straight road games, with their last win away from home coming November 27 at Cleveland.
The Bucks new head coach Jim Boylan was victorious in his first game at the helm.
The Suns will travel to Boston to take on the Celtics on Wednesday night at 5:30 p.m.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.