Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 8:30 am
Suns Strokes: Road struggles continue in loss to Bucks
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you Suns Strokes, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from the Suns' 108-99 loss to the Bucks on January 8.
Goran Dragic scored a team-high 21 points for the Suns and Jared Dudley added 18 in the loss.
Alvin Gentry's squad had an impressive first quarter where they scored 33 points on 64 percent shooting. Unfortunately, they couldn't maintain the momentum and came out cold to start the second quarter, missing nine straight shots.
The Suns lost their third straight game and fell to an abysmal 2-15 on the road this season.
Phoenix shot only 34 percent in the final three quarters combined.
The Suns couldn't contain Brandon Jennings, who finished the night with 29 points.
• Phoenix has lost nine of their last 10 games. They've lost 10 straight road games, with their last win away from home coming November 27 at Cleveland.
• The Bucks new head coach Jim Boylan was victorious in his first game at the helm.
The Suns will travel to Boston to take on the Celtics on Wednesday night at 5:30 p.m.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.