Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 9:21 am
Suns' Dragic leaves game vs. Knicks with injury
Dragic was attempting a transition lay-up when J.R. Smith undercut him on a breakaway causing him to take a bad fall. Smith was charged with a flagrant foul one but was allowed to stay in the game. He could still face further discipline from the league.
The Suns' point guard did not return in the second half after suffering hip, wrist and back contusions.
Dragic finished the game with just four points and three assists on 2-6 shooting. He turned the ball over one time.
For the season, the point guard is averaging 14.1 points and 6.2 assists for the Suns this season.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?