Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 9:21 am
Suns' Dragic leaves game vs. Knicks with injury
Dragic was attempting a transition lay-up when J.R. Smith undercut him on a breakaway causing him to take a bad fall. Smith was charged with a flagrant foul one but was allowed to stay in the game. He could still face further discipline from the league.
The Suns' point guard did not return in the second half after suffering hip, wrist and back contusions.
Dragic finished the game with just four points and three assists on 2-6 shooting. He turned the ball over one time.
For the season, the point guard is averaging 14.1 points and 6.2 assists for the Suns this season.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org