Suns' Dragic leaves game vs. Knicks with injury
Dragic was attempting a transition lay-up when J.R. Smith undercut him on a breakaway causing him to take a bad fall. Smith was charged with a flagrant foul one but was allowed to stay in the game. He could still face further discipline from the league.
The Suns' point guard did not return in the second half after suffering hip, wrist and back contusions.
Dragic finished the game with just four points and three assists on 2-6 shooting. He turned the ball over one time.
For the season, the point guard is averaging 14.1 points and 6.2 assists for the Suns this season.
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite
- Tom Chambers, Suns legend - Friday May 10Chambers tells Doug & Wolf who he'd like to see hired as the new head coach of the Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Thursday May 9McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about what he's looking for in a new head coach