Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 8:58 am
Kendall Marshall wraps up D-League assignment
The former North Carolina Tar Heel started, played 30 minutes and scored 7 points while handing out 9 assists in the Bakersfield Jam's 107-87 win over the Idaho Stampede.
In his nine games in the D-League, Marshall averaged 9.6 points, 7.6 assists and 3.3 turnovers per game. He shot only 31% (31-of-99) from the field, 22% (6-of-27) from three-point range and 69% (18-of-26) from the free throw line.
Marshall will rejoin his Suns teammates in Portland for Saturday night's game against the Trail Blazers.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.