Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 8:58 am
Kendall Marshall wraps up D-League assignment
The former North Carolina Tar Heel started, played 30 minutes and scored 7 points while handing out 9 assists in the Bakersfield Jam's 107-87 win over the Idaho Stampede.
In his nine games in the D-League, Marshall averaged 9.6 points, 7.6 assists and 3.3 turnovers per game. He shot only 31% (31-of-99) from the field, 22% (6-of-27) from three-point range and 69% (18-of-26) from the free throw line.
Marshall will rejoin his Suns teammates in Portland for Saturday night's game against the Trail Blazers.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.