Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 8:58 am
Kendall Marshall wraps up D-League assignment
The former North Carolina Tar Heel started, played 30 minutes and scored 7 points while handing out 9 assists in the Bakersfield Jam's 107-87 win over the Idaho Stampede.
In his nine games in the D-League, Marshall averaged 9.6 points, 7.6 assists and 3.3 turnovers per game. He shot only 31% (31-of-99) from the field, 22% (6-of-27) from three-point range and 69% (18-of-26) from the free throw line.
Marshall will rejoin his Suns teammates in Portland for Saturday night's game against the Trail Blazers.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Phoenix Suns enjoy brief break, ready to resume playing
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?