Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 8:58 am
Kendall Marshall wraps up D-League assignment
The former North Carolina Tar Heel started, played 30 minutes and scored 7 points while handing out 9 assists in the Bakersfield Jam's 107-87 win over the Idaho Stampede.
In his nine games in the D-League, Marshall averaged 9.6 points, 7.6 assists and 3.3 turnovers per game. He shot only 31% (31-of-99) from the field, 22% (6-of-27) from three-point range and 69% (18-of-26) from the free throw line.
Marshall will rejoin his Suns teammates in Portland for Saturday night's game against the Trail Blazers.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.