Updated Dec 12, 2012 - 2:06 pm
Gentry: Suns lineup could change frequently
And for that reason, head coach Alvin Gentry is making another shift to the Suns' starting five.
Veteran power forward Luis Scola will move back into the starting lineup, replacing second-year man Markieff Morris.
But Gentry, a guest of Burns and Gambo on Arizona Sports 620 Wednesday, says the starting five could change frequently in the near future.
"We've just got to look at it and go 'hey, this might be a better lineup for this game' and that's what we've got to go with," he said. "We still want to try and continue to tweak the thing and get to the point where we've got consistency where we really feel good about what we're going to get night in, night out."
Gentry also said that point guard Goran Dragic should be back in the lineup against Memphis. The Slovenian southpaw missed the Suns' last game -- a 98-90 loss to Orlando Sunday night -- with flu-like symptoms.
"He feels a lot better than he did the other day, which is really important, so we'll just stick him out there and hopefully he can go," Gentry said. "He was just very sick the other night and wasn't going to be able to play and have any kind of effect on the game.
"He went home, he's had two days and I think he's feeling much better."
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday March 7Pouring money down the drain
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.