Updated Dec 8, 2012 - 7:55 pm
Suns Strokes: Suns drop sixth straight, fall to Clippers in LA
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you Suns Strokes, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from the Suns' 117-99 loss to the Clippers on December 8.
Beleaguered forward Michael Beasley performed well coming off the bench, adding 21 points for the Suns. He had only tallied 24 points in his last three games for Phoenix.
In the fourth quarter, Luis Scola scored 10 straight points for the Suns and finished the game with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
Shannon Brown also added 19 points for Phoenix in the loss.
The Suns dropped their sixth straight game and own a 2-10 record on the road this season.
Alvin Gentry's squad struggled mightily in the fourth quarter, which allowed the Clippers to pull away. Los Angeles outscored Phoenix 32-16.
• Center Jermaine O'Neal was ejected in fourth quarter.
• The Suns completed their seventh road contest in 14 days against the Clippers on Saturday.
• Phoenix has not lost six straight games since March 3-12, 2009.
The Suns will take on the Orlando Magic at US Airways Center on Sunday. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 6:00 p.m. MST.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.