Updated Dec 8, 2012 - 7:55 pm
Suns Strokes: Suns drop sixth straight, fall to Clippers in LA
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you Suns Strokes, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from the Suns' 117-99 loss to the Clippers on December 8.
Beleaguered forward Michael Beasley performed well coming off the bench, adding 21 points for the Suns. He had only tallied 24 points in his last three games for Phoenix.
In the fourth quarter, Luis Scola scored 10 straight points for the Suns and finished the game with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
Shannon Brown also added 19 points for Phoenix in the loss.
The Suns dropped their sixth straight game and own a 2-10 record on the road this season.
Alvin Gentry's squad struggled mightily in the fourth quarter, which allowed the Clippers to pull away. Los Angeles outscored Phoenix 32-16.
• Center Jermaine O'Neal was ejected in fourth quarter.
• The Suns completed their seventh road contest in 14 days against the Clippers on Saturday.
• Phoenix has not lost six straight games since March 3-12, 2009.
The Suns will take on the Orlando Magic at US Airways Center on Sunday. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 6:00 p.m. MST.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?