Updated Nov 29, 2012 - 11:28 am
Suns send rookie Kendall Marshall to D-League
They still might, but it's not going to be anytime soon.
The Suns have assigned the former North Carolina star to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League. He'll be accompanied there by Suns Player Development Coordinator Lindsey Hunter.
The move was announced Thursday afternoon.
Marshall appeared in six games for the Suns and averaged 1.2 points to go along with 0.8 assists.
He saw his most significant action of the season in Wednesday's loss to the Pistons, where he played 16 minutes and scored seven points.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.