Updated Nov 29, 2012 - 11:28 am
Suns send rookie Kendall Marshall to D-League
They still might, but it's not going to be anytime soon.
The Suns have assigned the former North Carolina star to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League. He'll be accompanied there by Suns Player Development Coordinator Lindsey Hunter.
The move was announced Thursday afternoon.
Marshall appeared in six games for the Suns and averaged 1.2 points to go along with 0.8 assists.
He saw his most significant action of the season in Wednesday's loss to the Pistons, where he played 16 minutes and scored seven points.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.