Suns send rookie Kendall Marshall to D-League
They still might, but it's not going to be anytime soon.
The Suns have assigned the former North Carolina star to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League. He'll be accompanied there by Suns Player Development Coordinator Lindsey Hunter.
The move was announced Thursday afternoon.
Marshall appeared in six games for the Suns and averaged 1.2 points to go along with 0.8 assists.
He saw his most significant action of the season in Wednesday's loss to the Pistons, where he played 16 minutes and scored seven points.
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday June 18Jared Dudley joins Doug and Wolf to talk NBA Finals.
- Jared Dudley, Suns' Forward - Tuesday June 11JD gives us his player's perspective on the NBA Finals.
- Brian Windhorst, NBA ESPN.com Writer - Friday June 7Brian Windhorst talks about Game 1 of the NBA Finals and what to expect from the rest of the series.
- Suns GM Ryan McDonough - Friday June 7The Suns GM talks about prospects Ben McLemore of Kansas and Victor Oladipo of Indiana.
- Eddie Johnson, Suns' TV Analyst - Thursday June 6EJ previews game 1 of the NBA Finals. Plus, what are his thoughts on George Karl's firing?