Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 8:55 pm
Suns Strokes: Dragic leads Suns to road victory over Cavs
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you Suns Strokes, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from the Suns' 91-78 win over the Cavaliers on November 27. Final Score: Suns 91, Cavaliers 78
Goran Dragic had 19 points, five rebounds and seven assists to lead the charge for the Suns against the Cavaliers. Michael Beasley put forth an impressive effort of his own, adding 15 points in the win.
The Suns outscored the Cavs 34-27 in the third and pulled away late, netting 14 straight points to end the quarter.
Despite the road win, the Suns remain 2-5 away from US Airways Center this season.
Phoenix is also surrendering a league-worst 103.3 points per game.
Jermaine O'Neal's streak of double-figure games ended at five against the Cavs on Tuesday. He had just nine points in the win.
Phoenix came back from a 26-point deficit in a 107-105 win over Cleveland on Nov. 9.
He Said It:
"I thought that we finally got our energy level up," head coach Alvin Gentry said. "I thought we did a good job of moving the basketball and I thought we did a great job of finding the mismatches and trying to go inside and trying to take advantage of that."
The Suns will head to Detroit to take on the Pistons to complete back-to-back contests Wednesday. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 5:30 p.m. and will air on Arizona Sports 620.
- Suns Strokes: Ginobili takes over, as San Antonio ends Phoenix's five-game win streak
- Ginobili, Spurs snap Suns' 5-game winning streak
- Phoenix Suns ‘can't relax' against shorthanded San Antonio Spurs
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic 'just having fun'
- Phoenix Suns GM McDonough says Plumlee, Frye made Marcin Gortat expendable
- The DISH - December 18, 2013 - Wednesday December 18Jon Bloom gives us this day in Suns' history.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns GM - Tuesday December 17Miles Plumlee has thrived since the Marcin Gortat trade.
- Frank Isola, NY Daily News - Tuesday December 17The mess that is the NY Knicks, and what an east coast analyst thinks of the Suns.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday December 17What is the future for the Suns back court?
- The DISH - December 15, 2013 - Sunday December 15Jon Bloom gives us this day in Suns' history.