Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 8:55 pm
Suns Strokes: Dragic leads Suns to road victory over Cavs
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you Suns Strokes, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from the Suns' 91-78 win over the Cavaliers on November 27. Final Score: Suns 91, Cavaliers 78
Goran Dragic had 19 points, five rebounds and seven assists to lead the charge for the Suns against the Cavaliers. Michael Beasley put forth an impressive effort of his own, adding 15 points in the win.
The Suns outscored the Cavs 34-27 in the third and pulled away late, netting 14 straight points to end the quarter.
Despite the road win, the Suns remain 2-5 away from US Airways Center this season.
Phoenix is also surrendering a league-worst 103.3 points per game.
Jermaine O'Neal's streak of double-figure games ended at five against the Cavs on Tuesday. He had just nine points in the win.
Phoenix came back from a 26-point deficit in a 107-105 win over Cleveland on Nov. 9.
He Said It:
"I thought that we finally got our energy level up," head coach Alvin Gentry said. "I thought we did a good job of moving the basketball and I thought we did a great job of finding the mismatches and trying to go inside and trying to take advantage of that."
The Suns will head to Detroit to take on the Pistons to complete back-to-back contests Wednesday. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 5:30 p.m. and will air on Arizona Sports 620.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.