Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 8:55 pm
Suns Strokes: Dragic leads Suns to road victory over Cavs
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you Suns Strokes, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from the Suns' 91-78 win over the Cavaliers on November 27. Final Score: Suns 91, Cavaliers 78
Goran Dragic had 19 points, five rebounds and seven assists to lead the charge for the Suns against the Cavaliers. Michael Beasley put forth an impressive effort of his own, adding 15 points in the win.
The Suns outscored the Cavs 34-27 in the third and pulled away late, netting 14 straight points to end the quarter.
Despite the road win, the Suns remain 2-5 away from US Airways Center this season.
Phoenix is also surrendering a league-worst 103.3 points per game.
Jermaine O'Neal's streak of double-figure games ended at five against the Cavs on Tuesday. He had just nine points in the win.
Phoenix came back from a 26-point deficit in a 107-105 win over Cleveland on Nov. 9.
He Said It:
"I thought that we finally got our energy level up," head coach Alvin Gentry said. "I thought we did a good job of moving the basketball and I thought we did a great job of finding the mismatches and trying to go inside and trying to take advantage of that."
The Suns will head to Detroit to take on the Pistons to complete back-to-back contests Wednesday. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 5:30 p.m. and will air on Arizona Sports 620.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?