Updated Nov 13, 2012 - 4:18 pm
Three Suns land on NBA All-Star ballot
Goran Dragic, Luis Scola and Marcin Gortat are three of 120 players -- 60 from each conference -- who are on the ballot.
Fans will be able to vote via social networking sites Twitter and Facebook, as well as through text messaging and turning in ballots at NBA games.
The top vote getters will start the game.
Balloting is scheduled to conclude on January 14, and the game's starters will be announced live on TNT on January 17.
- Suns' coach Jeff Hornacek: 'These guys expect to win games'
- Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby: 'We already feel validated in terms of our performance'
- Suns Strokes: Ginobili takes over, as San Antonio ends Phoenix's five-game win streak
- Ginobili, Spurs snap Suns' 5-game winning streak
- Phoenix Suns ‘can't relax' against shorthanded San Antonio Spurs
- Miles Plumlee, Suns center - Thursday December 19The Suns are surprising everyone in a good way.
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Operations - Thursday December 19Reaction to Wednesday's loss to the Spurs and discusses the direction of the franchise.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 19Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Phoenix Suns
- The DISH - December 18, 2013 - Wednesday December 18Jon Bloom gives us this day in Suns' history.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns GM - Tuesday December 17Miles Plumlee has thrived since the Marcin Gortat trade.