Michael Floyd's 91-yard TD reception one of top plays of 2013
None of them went as far as his 91-yard strike to Michael Floyd in Arizona's Week 11 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, a play that has been ranked as the 49th-best in the 2013 season by the NFL Network.
It was part of a career day from Floyd, who caught six passes for 193 yards and the score in a 27-14 win.
The third quarter touchdown, which saw him break numerous tackles, essentially broke the Jaguars and sealed the victory for the Cardinals.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.