Updated Jun 25, 2014 - 11:05 pm
The Pulse: Cardinals' fans most eager to see Bucannon
In addition to those players added via the draft, Keim reeled in the likes of Tedd Ginn, Jr., Antonio Cromartie, Jared Veldheer and others.
To be sure, there are a lot of interesting pieces for fans to keep their eye on this fall.
And we wanted to know who, specifically, fans were most excited to see, so we asked in the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the day, which can be found on the right side of ArizonaSports.com.
Which new Arizona Cardinals addition are you most looking forward to watching this season?
We gave the above options, an option for 'other' players, along with Cardinals' first-round pick Deone Bucannon, a safety out of Washington State.
And it was Bucannon who garnered the most votes in response, collecting 205 of the 541 submitted -- a whole 38 percent of all.
Next in the tally, Veldheer, an offensive lineman formerly of the Oakland Raiders, got 187 votes -- 35 percent of the 541.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.