Updated Jun 25, 2014 - 11:05 pm
The Pulse: Cardinals' fans most eager to see Bucannon
In addition to those players added via the draft, Keim reeled in the likes of Tedd Ginn, Jr., Antonio Cromartie, Jared Veldheer and others.
To be sure, there are a lot of interesting pieces for fans to keep their eye on this fall.
And we wanted to know who, specifically, fans were most excited to see, so we asked in the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the day, which can be found on the right side of ArizonaSports.com.
Which new Arizona Cardinals addition are you most looking forward to watching this season?
We gave the above options, an option for 'other' players, along with Cardinals' first-round pick Deone Bucannon, a safety out of Washington State.
And it was Bucannon who garnered the most votes in response, collecting 205 of the 541 submitted -- a whole 38 percent of all.
Next in the tally, Veldheer, an offensive lineman formerly of the Oakland Raiders, got 187 votes -- 35 percent of the 541.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.