Updated Jun 9, 2014 - 4:39 pm
Report: Right tackle Tyson Clabo works out, impresses Arizona Cardinals
It appears a veteran may soon enter the mix.
Veteran RT Tyson Clabo is expected to work out for the Cardinals today, source said.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Tyson Clabo's workout w/Cards went well enough that they were interested in signing him, but both sides couldn't come to an agreement.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Clabo, 32, spent 2013 with the Miami Dolphins after playing the first seven seasons of his career with the Atlanta Falcons.
According to ProFootballFocus.com, the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Clabo ranked tied for 45th among all tackles after giving up 11 sacks, 10 QB hits and 31 QB hurries last season.
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b