Updated Jun 9, 2014 - 4:39 pm
Report: Right tackle Tyson Clabo works out, impresses Arizona Cardinals
It appears a veteran may soon enter the mix.
Veteran RT Tyson Clabo is expected to work out for the Cardinals today, source said.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Tyson Clabo's workout w/Cards went well enough that they were interested in signing him, but both sides couldn't come to an agreement.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Clabo, 32, spent 2013 with the Miami Dolphins after playing the first seven seasons of his career with the Atlanta Falcons.
According to ProFootballFocus.com, the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Clabo ranked tied for 45th among all tackles after giving up 11 sacks, 10 QB hits and 31 QB hurries last season.
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington excited to see more action in next preseason game
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu activated from PUP list
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.
- Frank Caliendo, comedian & impressionist - Tuesday August 19Frank Caliendo makes us laugh and we count how many famous names he drops in his stories!