The Pulse: Taylor the favorite to spell Ellington in Cardinals' backfield
On Wednesday, we asked you to take a closer look at the Arizona Cardinals' backfield and answer the question of who will get the most touches behind No. 1 running back Andre Ellington.
A total of 436 votes were submitted, and second-year running back Stepfan Taylor out of Stanford is the favorite to spell Ellington.
A whopping 64 percent of the vote went toward Taylor, with free agent signee Jonathan Dwyer receiving 31 percent. Rookie Zach Bauman received just three percent of the vote, while two percent of you chose the "other" option.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians said Wednesday that the goal is for Ellington to get 25-30 touches per game this season.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.