Arizona Cardinals sign Kevin Ozier, Jimmy Legree, Cory Brandon and Jalen Parmele
Those signed include receiver Kevin Ozier, tackle Cory Brandon, running back Jalen Parmale and defensive back Jimmy Legree.
Ozier, a 6-foot-2, 200-pound receiver out of Arizona State, caught 55 passes for 847 yards and seven touchdowns over his career with the Sun Devils.
Brandon originally entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with the Tampa Bay Bucanners in 2011. He's also spent time on the Chicago Bears' practice squad. The 6-foot-7, 324-pound former Oklahoma Sooner finished his senior season with 46 pancake blocks.
Legree played his college ball at South Carolina, starting all 13 games as a senior. The 6-foot-0, 187-pound corner started 23 games in his NCAA career, tallying 111 tackles, six interceptions and 10 passes defensed.
Parmalee is a four-year NFL veteran who has played with the Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars. He's appeared in 35 career games, earning 187 rushing yards on 47 carries and 60 receiving yards on seven catches. He has also returned 43 kickoffs for 1,078 yards.
To make room for the four, the Cardinals released running back Tim Cornett, cornerback Lequan Lewis, receiver COrey Washington and tackle Kadeem Williams.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.