Arizona Cardinals sign Kevin Ozier, Jimmy Legree, Cory Brandon and Jalen Parmele
Those signed include receiver Kevin Ozier, tackle Cory Brandon, running back Jalen Parmale and defensive back Jimmy Legree.
Ozier, a 6-foot-2, 200-pound receiver out of Arizona State, caught 55 passes for 847 yards and seven touchdowns over his career with the Sun Devils.
Brandon originally entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with the Tampa Bay Bucanners in 2011. He's also spent time on the Chicago Bears' practice squad. The 6-foot-7, 324-pound former Oklahoma Sooner finished his senior season with 46 pancake blocks.
Legree played his college ball at South Carolina, starting all 13 games as a senior. The 6-foot-0, 187-pound corner started 23 games in his NCAA career, tallying 111 tackles, six interceptions and 10 passes defensed.
Parmalee is a four-year NFL veteran who has played with the Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars. He's appeared in 35 career games, earning 187 rushing yards on 47 carries and 60 receiving yards on seven catches. He has also returned 43 kickoffs for 1,078 yards.
To make room for the four, the Cardinals released running back Tim Cornett, cornerback Lequan Lewis, receiver COrey Washington and tackle Kadeem Williams.
- Arizona Cardinals begin camp with confidence and optimism
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.