Arizona Cardinals sign Kevin Ozier, Jimmy Legree, Cory Brandon and Jalen Parmele
Those signed include receiver Kevin Ozier, tackle Cory Brandon, running back Jalen Parmale and defensive back Jimmy Legree.
Ozier, a 6-foot-2, 200-pound receiver out of Arizona State, caught 55 passes for 847 yards and seven touchdowns over his career with the Sun Devils.
Brandon originally entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with the Tampa Bay Bucanners in 2011. He's also spent time on the Chicago Bears' practice squad. The 6-foot-7, 324-pound former Oklahoma Sooner finished his senior season with 46 pancake blocks.
Legree played his college ball at South Carolina, starting all 13 games as a senior. The 6-foot-0, 187-pound corner started 23 games in his NCAA career, tallying 111 tackles, six interceptions and 10 passes defensed.
Parmalee is a four-year NFL veteran who has played with the Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars. He's appeared in 35 career games, earning 187 rushing yards on 47 carries and 60 receiving yards on seven catches. He has also returned 43 kickoffs for 1,078 yards.
To make room for the four, the Cardinals released running back Tim Cornett, cornerback Lequan Lewis, receiver COrey Washington and tackle Kadeem Williams.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.