Updated May 27, 2014 - 3:57 pm
Report: Cardinals sign former ASU wide receiver Kevin Ozier to three-year deal
According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, the Cardinals plan to sign the San Diego, Calif. native to a three-year contract.
Ozier, an undrafted free agent, played three years for the Sun Devils and caught 55 passes for 849 yards and seven touchdowns.
Initially a walk-on back in 2009, Ozier appeared in 40 total games with ASU.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.