Updated May 24, 2014 - 3:01 pm
The Pulse: Peterson is the better cornerback
On Thursday, we asked you about a hot topic -- Richard Sherman vs. Patrick Peterson. Our question was simple: Who's better?
A total of 685 votes were submitted, and it seems the local fan base has faith in their player.
While 16 percent of voters felt that the two player were equal, a whopping 61 percent of fans felt that the Arizona Cardinals cornerback was better than his NFC West counterpart. Sherman garnered just 154 votes, good for 22 percent.
If the two cornerbacks, themselves, would have voted, it's pretty clear who they would have voted for.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.