The Pulse: Not quite ready to call Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl contenders
Wednesday, we asked if Bruce Arians' stated goal of a championship for the Arizona Cardinals was a realistic expectation in 2014.
A total of 743 votes were submitted, and apparently you think that it's just too early to tell.
Of the three options, the one that earned the most votes (366, or 49 percent) was, "Maybe, but it's hard to say in May." That's a fair point, because NFL rosters are still not even close to being set and much can change between now and when the regular season begins.
The second-most votes, 297, went to the optimists, who think last season's 10 wins were just the start of something really great in the Valley.
And finally, just 80 votes -- or 11 percent -- think the Cards' coach is off his rocker.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.