The Pulse: Not quite ready to call Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl contenders
Wednesday, we asked if Bruce Arians' stated goal of a championship for the Arizona Cardinals was a realistic expectation in 2014.
A total of 743 votes were submitted, and apparently you think that it's just too early to tell.
Of the three options, the one that earned the most votes (366, or 49 percent) was, "Maybe, but it's hard to say in May." That's a fair point, because NFL rosters are still not even close to being set and much can change between now and when the regular season begins.
The second-most votes, 297, went to the optimists, who think last season's 10 wins were just the start of something really great in the Valley.
And finally, just 80 votes -- or 11 percent -- think the Cards' coach is off his rocker.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.