The Pulse: Not quite ready to call Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl contenders
Wednesday, we asked if Bruce Arians' stated goal of a championship for the Arizona Cardinals was a realistic expectation in 2014.
A total of 743 votes were submitted, and apparently you think that it's just too early to tell.
Of the three options, the one that earned the most votes (366, or 49 percent) was, "Maybe, but it's hard to say in May." That's a fair point, because NFL rosters are still not even close to being set and much can change between now and when the regular season begins.
The second-most votes, 297, went to the optimists, who think last season's 10 wins were just the start of something really great in the Valley.
And finally, just 80 votes -- or 11 percent -- think the Cards' coach is off his rocker.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.