Arizona Cardinals sign draft picks Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell
Thomas, a quarterback, was taken in the fourth round (120th overall) out of Virginia Tech. A three-year starter, he set school records in career completions, pass attempts, passing yards, touchdown passes, total offense and combined touchdowns.
Stinson, a defensive lineman, was selected in the fifth round (160th overall) out of Alabama, where he earned All-SEC second-team honors after posting a career-high 42 tackles with 1.5 sacks, two tackles for a loss and four quarterback pressures in 2013.
And Powell, a receiver out of Murray State who was taken in the sixth round (196th overall), set school records with 2,650 receiving yards, 29 touchdown catches and 10 games with at least 100 receiving yards in his career.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.