Arizona Cardinals sign draft picks Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell
Thomas, a quarterback, was taken in the fourth round (120th overall) out of Virginia Tech. A three-year starter, he set school records in career completions, pass attempts, passing yards, touchdown passes, total offense and combined touchdowns.
Stinson, a defensive lineman, was selected in the fifth round (160th overall) out of Alabama, where he earned All-SEC second-team honors after posting a career-high 42 tackles with 1.5 sacks, two tackles for a loss and four quarterback pressures in 2013.
And Powell, a receiver out of Murray State who was taken in the sixth round (196th overall), set school records with 2,650 receiving yards, 29 touchdown catches and 10 games with at least 100 receiving yards in his career.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.