Arizona Cardinals sign draft picks Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell
Thomas, a quarterback, was taken in the fourth round (120th overall) out of Virginia Tech. A three-year starter, he set school records in career completions, pass attempts, passing yards, touchdown passes, total offense and combined touchdowns.
Stinson, a defensive lineman, was selected in the fifth round (160th overall) out of Alabama, where he earned All-SEC second-team honors after posting a career-high 42 tackles with 1.5 sacks, two tackles for a loss and four quarterback pressures in 2013.
And Powell, a receiver out of Murray State who was taken in the sixth round (196th overall), set school records with 2,650 receiving yards, 29 touchdown catches and 10 games with at least 100 receiving yards in his career.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.