Las Vegas sports book sets bar on Arizona Cardinals' 2014 win total
The LVH sports book in Las Vegas has dampened a little of that optimism. Monday, their oddsmakers released their list of 2014 NFL season win totals.
The Cardinals' total? A paltry 7.5 -- the same number as the Houston Texans, New York Giants, St. Louis Rams and Washington Redskins. Again, the Cardinals won 10 games a year ago, while those four teams combined to go 19-45.
Either the oddsmakers aren't convinced the Cardinals were that good a year ago or they believe life in the NFC West will be even more treacherous this season.
The teams with the highest win totals, not surprisingly, are the Seahawks and Denver Broncos, with 11. Those two teams met in Super Bowl XLVIII last February in East Rutherford, NJ.
|Team||2014 Win Total||2013 Record|
|New England Patriots||10.5||12-4|
|San Francisco 49ers||10.5||12-4|
|Green Bay Packers||10||8-7-1|
|New Orleans Saints||9.5||11-5|
|Kansas City Chiefs||8||11-5|
|San Diego Chargers||8||9-7|
|St. Louis Rams||7.5||7-9|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||7||4-12|
|New York Jets||7||8-8|
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.