Updated May 19, 2014 - 4:03 pm
Arizona Cardinals to sign fifth-round pick Ed Stinson to four-year deal
Ed Stinson, the No. 160 overall selection, has agreed to four-year deal with Arizona worth $2.406 million, including an $186,740 signing bonus, according to Baltimore Ravens insider Aaron Wilson.
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound defensive end played four years at Alabama, helping the Crimson Tide win back-to-back BCS National Championships in 2011 and 2012.
He started all 14 games his junior season, and 12 of 13 contests in his senior year. He underwent surgery for a groin injury last summer, and he said it nagged him throughout his senior campaign, perhaps causing his drop to the fifth round.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.