Updated May 19, 2014 - 4:03 pm
Arizona Cardinals to sign fifth-round pick Ed Stinson to four-year deal
Ed Stinson, the No. 160 overall selection, has agreed to four-year deal with Arizona worth $2.406 million, including an $186,740 signing bonus, according to Baltimore Ravens insider Aaron Wilson.
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound defensive end played four years at Alabama, helping the Crimson Tide win back-to-back BCS National Championships in 2011 and 2012.
He started all 14 games his junior season, and 12 of 13 contests in his senior year. He underwent surgery for a groin injury last summer, and he said it nagged him throughout his senior campaign, perhaps causing his drop to the fifth round.
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Arizona Cardinals ranked 11th in Pro Football Talk's preseason power rankings
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.