Updated May 19, 2014 - 4:03 pm
Arizona Cardinals to sign fifth-round pick Ed Stinson to four-year deal
Ed Stinson, the No. 160 overall selection, has agreed to four-year deal with Arizona worth $2.406 million, including an $186,740 signing bonus, according to Baltimore Ravens insider Aaron Wilson.
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound defensive end played four years at Alabama, helping the Crimson Tide win back-to-back BCS National Championships in 2011 and 2012.
He started all 14 games his junior season, and 12 of 13 contests in his senior year. He underwent surgery for a groin injury last summer, and he said it nagged him throughout his senior campaign, perhaps causing his drop to the fifth round.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.