Updated May 22, 2014 - 9:36 am
The Pulse: Fans believe Logan Thomas will be the Cardinals' quarterback of the future
A 6-foot-6 specimen, Thomas has the physical tools to succeed in the league, however many believe he hasn't yet proven to be an efficient, pocket passer.
So, we at ArizonaSports.com asked our readers if at some point during his tenure in the Valley he'll be the Cardinals' starting quarterback.
And as it turns out, more than half of the votes (169 of 319) were in the affirmative, though they admitted it will take some time.
Of the 319 polled, though, 28 percent believe he'll never be accurate enough to be the main man in the desert.
Sixty readers think he'll some day be a starter, however not in a Cardinals' uniform.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.