Updated May 15, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign third-round pick Kareem Martin
Cardinals agreed to terms with 3rd-round pick DE Kareem Martin, per source.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) May 15, 2014
The contract's length and terms have not been released, though Shawn Williams, who was drafted in the same spot as Martin in 2013, signed a four-year, $2.76 million deal, with a $555,944 signing bonus.
A defensive end out of North Carolina, Martin posted 82 tackles and 11.5 quarterback sacks last year. With the Cardinals, the 6-foot-6, 272-pounder is expected to play along the defensive line while also seeing work as an outside linebacker.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.