Updated May 15, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign third-round pick Kareem Martin
Cardinals agreed to terms with 3rd-round pick DE Kareem Martin, per source.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) May 15, 2014
The contract's length and terms have not been released, though Shawn Williams, who was drafted in the same spot as Martin in 2013, signed a four-year, $2.76 million deal, with a $555,944 signing bonus.
A defensive end out of North Carolina, Martin posted 82 tackles and 11.5 quarterback sacks last year. With the Cardinals, the 6-foot-6, 272-pounder is expected to play along the defensive line while also seeing work as an outside linebacker.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.