Arizona Cardinals sign Keenan Clayton and Anthony Walters
The team announced the moves Wednesday, though terms of the deals were not disclosed.
A former fourth-round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010 out of Oklahoma, Clayton, who has also spent time with the Oakland Raiders, has played in 36 career games and tallied 29 tackles on defense, four passes defensed and one forced fumble. He also has 26 special teams tackles.
Walters joined the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2011 out of Delaware, and went on to appear in 33 games while recording 21 special teams tackles, seven tackles on defense, one forced fumble and two tackles for a loss.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.