Updated May 13, 2014 - 1:02 pm
The Big Red Wolf Report: 2014 Cardinals' NFL Draft Recap
Here are a few of my thoughts:
The first pick was Deone Bucannon, a safety out of Washington State. I didn't know much about this kid other than he was big, played for Wazzu and had a reputation for separating the screws from somebody's facemask.
But I know the Cards needed safety help.
In the second round the Cards drafted tight end Troy Niklas from Notre Dame and I LOVE this kid. He's big, strong and capable of holding up at the point of attack!
The Cards have a few more selections I cover in the video, but as I've said before: I'm a results based person so no matter how good these guys look on paper, they have to show up on the field to get my approval.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.