NFL.com: Arizona Cardinals got a steal in UDFA Anthony Steen
But that doesn't mean his football career has come to an end.
Steen was one of many players to sign with a team as an undrafted free agent, doing so with the Arizona Cardinals.
And according to Bryan Fischer of NFL.com, he is one of the top 10 UDFA signings.
Analysis: Steen's flexibility in playing all of the interior-line spots will help him on the limited rosters of NFL teams, as will his ability to control talented defensive tackles. He's a tad undersized and has short arms, but he can play and was one of the most reliable offensive linemen while at Alabama. He might not start right away, but he should be able to find a home in the NFL.
The 6-foot-3, 314-pound Steen started 36 of 51 games he played at Alabama, and was a second-team All-SEC selection in 2013.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.