NFL.com: Arizona Cardinals got a steal in UDFA Anthony Steen
But that doesn't mean his football career has come to an end.
Steen was one of many players to sign with a team as an undrafted free agent, doing so with the Arizona Cardinals.
And according to Bryan Fischer of NFL.com, he is one of the top 10 UDFA signings.
Analysis: Steen's flexibility in playing all of the interior-line spots will help him on the limited rosters of NFL teams, as will his ability to control talented defensive tackles. He's a tad undersized and has short arms, but he can play and was one of the most reliable offensive linemen while at Alabama. He might not start right away, but he should be able to find a home in the NFL.
The 6-foot-3, 314-pound Steen started 36 of 51 games he played at Alabama, and was a second-team All-SEC selection in 2013.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.