NFL.com: Arizona Cardinals got a steal in UDFA Anthony Steen
But that doesn't mean his football career has come to an end.
Steen was one of many players to sign with a team as an undrafted free agent, doing so with the Arizona Cardinals.
And according to Bryan Fischer of NFL.com, he is one of the top 10 UDFA signings.
Analysis: Steen's flexibility in playing all of the interior-line spots will help him on the limited rosters of NFL teams, as will his ability to control talented defensive tackles. He's a tad undersized and has short arms, but he can play and was one of the most reliable offensive linemen while at Alabama. He might not start right away, but he should be able to find a home in the NFL.
The 6-foot-3, 314-pound Steen started 36 of 51 games he played at Alabama, and was a second-team All-SEC selection in 2013.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals training camp -- Monday observations
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.